Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What precisely do I need to charge my mouse? I have a USB cable that connects to my MacBook but what do I need to connect to my mouse? and why didn't they tell me about this at the Apple store?

What, precisely, do I need to charge my mouse? All I can find is that I need a USB cable that connects to my MacBook (I've got one of those) but what do I need to connect to the mouse? And why wasn't I told I'd need this when I bought it?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 10:58 PM

AussieAsa Said:

"What, precisely, do I need to charge my mouse? All I can find is that I need a USB cable that connects to my MacBook (I've got one of those) but what do I need to connect to the mouse? And why wasn't I told I'd need this when I bought it?"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

As for why you weren't told this, who knows?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 10:58 PM in response to AussieAsa

AussieAsa Said:

"What, precisely, do I need to charge my mouse? All I can find is that I need a USB cable that connects to my MacBook (I've got one of those) but what do I need to connect to the mouse? And why wasn't I told I'd need this when I bought it?"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

As for why you weren't told this, who knows?

Jul 25, 2021 11:18 PM in response to AussieAsa

So i ordered it and picked it up (we are in Covid lockdown here in Sydney) and it's the wrong one, it doesn't fit my new MacBook. And my attempts to do an online return just take me in circles. And no human beings actually answer phones. I have had so many problems with the new MacBook Air, nothing I used to use works. Don't get me started on my efforts to get my monitor going, I'm going to have to buy a new one, but I cannot work out which one to get.

Sorry for the rant, I just feel so frustrated with the lack of basic information I should have been given at point of sale. Apple has appalling customer service.

What precisely do I need to charge my mouse? I have a USB cable that connects to my MacBook but what do I need to connect to my mouse? and why didn't they tell me about this at the Apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.