Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting apps on synchronized devices

when I delete an app on one of my 4 apple devices (say i pad Mini second generation), which are synchronized, does it delete on the 3 other devices that app as well?

iPad

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 9:30 AM

Reklov2701 wrote:

when I delete an app on one of my 4 apple devices (say i pad Mini second generation), which are synchronized, does it delete on the 3 other devices that app as well?

No. Deleting an App on one device will not affect installed Apps on your other devices. App-deletions are not synchronised - whether or not the devices are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 9:30 AM in response to Reklov2701

Reklov2701 wrote:

No. Deleting an App on one device will not affect installed Apps on your other devices. App-deletions are not synchronised - whether or not the devices are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID.

Jul 25, 2021 6:24 AM in response to Reklov2701

I thank you for your reply.Unfortunately, the synch does not work, probably because 1 have :

1 Ipad mini, I phone registered in South Africa under my same Apple ID and

1 Ipad Pro 11 and 1 iPhone registered under my same apple ID in Switzerland.

They all 4 use different apps, meaning not all the apps are synchronized.

Could that be the cause of my problem?

Deleting apps on synchronized devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.