Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

song and album removal

How can I remove a song or album from my purchase list

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 1:55 PM

Davidledge Said:

"song and album removal: How can I remove a song or album from my purchase list"

-------

Hide these Purchases:

Use these links:

5 replies

Jul 26, 2021 4:00 PM in response to Davidledge

Davidledge Said:

"song and album removal:Does anyone know how to remove a song that I did not buy but will not stay off my phone when I delete it. It is offensive to hear and to see on my phone. I am tired of deleting it and I want it gone one way or another"

-------

Three things to Consider:

Who purchased it? What it purchased from your Apple Account? If it will not go away, then either:

A. Contact Apple Support.

Ask Apple Support for assistance. See what they can do about this purchase that you (supposedly) never made. When calling, ask for direct assistance with this. Sometimes, it may ask you to go online and get support. So, maybe you have to say that you need support with something else (i.e. say, "screen not working"), and then get transferred.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Or...

B. Reset your iPhone:

One other option to consider is resetting your iPhone, as it you were to sell it. Then, you would add items back. No purchases show up, and you have to download the app again. If you perform this, be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong after the reset. Go Here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Or...

C. Restore to Factory Settings:

Go Here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to Factory Settings - Apple Support. Important: As mentioned above, be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong after the reset.

song and album removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.