Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get the alarm to sound through earphones?

how do I get my iPhone to sound the alarm through earphones?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 3:52 PM

Hello:) Give this a try:

Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound. If you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired and wireless headphones and speakers.

*How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support*

~Katana-San~

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 3:52 PM in response to DG620

Hello:) Give this a try:

Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound. If you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired and wireless headphones and speakers.

*How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support*

~Katana-San~

Jul 25, 2021 4:54 PM in response to DG620

Hello:) Try this:

You could mute the voice before inserting the earphones and then put in the earphones and set the volume. This way the alarm sound will only come through the earphones because you have muted your phone, not the earphones. There are also some apps that may help. Check out Alarmy in App Store.Good luck.

~Katana-San~

how do I get the alarm to sound through earphones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.