Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My husband deleted all of my photos from my iPhone using. They are not in the iCloud

All my photos are gone

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 4:02 PM

Hello:) Have you tried this? Give it a look:

1. On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
  2. Scroll down until you see the “Recently Deleted” album (it's listed under “Other Albums”
  3. Select “Recently Deleted”
  4. Select “Select” from the top right of the screen.
  5. Tap on the images you'd like to restore.

Good luck.

~Katana_San~

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 4:02 PM in response to chanda144

Hello:) Have you tried this? Give it a look:

1. On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
  2. Scroll down until you see the “Recently Deleted” album (it's listed under “Other Albums”
  3. Select “Recently Deleted”
  4. Select “Select” from the top right of the screen.
  5. Tap on the images you'd like to restore.

Good luck.

~Katana_San~

Jul 26, 2021 6:58 AM in response to Katana-San

iCloud data can be exported: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

But nothing will protect against what is a compromised Apple ID. Not with somebody that can or has or will delete data, and for whatever reason claimed. The only approach with a compromised Apple ID is re-securing the Apple ID, or migrating to a different Apple ID and there are ways to transfer with minimal data loss, or minimally offloading important data out of reach.

Jul 25, 2021 3:59 PM in response to chanda144

Did you check the Deleted Photos folder in the Photos app? If they are gone from there then they are gone forever since you were also using iCloud for Photos.

If you were not using iCloud for Photos then do you have a backup of your iPhone from before the photos were deleted? If YES then you can restore your iPhone from that backup file.

Axel F.

Jul 26, 2021 7:55 AM in response to chanda144

Hello chanda:) Please do not apologize... just know that you have a group of people here that are concerned and willing to help. I encourage you going forward to try the ixpand as I am using it right now. I am glad that you have family that is helping with some of the pics. I would also encourage you to take a look at the info Mr Hoffman posted just to make sure you have control of your Apple ID as always that is good info to have. Good luck.

~Katana-San~

Jul 26, 2021 8:51 AM in response to chanda144

chanda144 wrote:

Thank you! Unfortunately I will not be able to get them back! Thank goodness some of my family members are sending me pics from special events. I know there are worse things going on in the world, but I just had some really special moments on the phone. Thanks for the advice!

What concerns me here is that your valuing those photos might have been why those photos were deleted.

Most everybody has photos valuable to each us; absolutely no need to apologize there.

They’re a tangible part of our memories.

Which is why the loss of those photos hurts.

Again, secure the Apple ID and do not share the password if that is at all possible here, and move valuable data out of easy reach if not.

My husband deleted all of my photos from my iPhone using. They are not in the iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.