Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I Apple replace my battery

When can Apple replace my phone battery

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 6:08 PM

How long have you owned your iPhone? You are at the level where it's time to get a new battery. If would be a warranty replacement if you've owned your phone less than 12 months. It won't be replaced under warranty if you've owned your phone more than 12 months.

Worst case, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for a new battery. If you've owned it longer than 12 months, it will cost you $69.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 6:08 PM in response to ryley164

How long have you owned your iPhone? You are at the level where it's time to get a new battery. If would be a warranty replacement if you've owned your phone less than 12 months. It won't be replaced under warranty if you've owned your phone more than 12 months.

Worst case, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for a new battery. If you've owned it longer than 12 months, it will cost you $69.

When I Apple replace my battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.