Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications from News channels I do not follow any more

I’m getting notifications for channels I have unfollowed. I’ve gone into the News notifications settings and confirmed these channels are not followed, and that they don’t have any notification settings turned on. Anybody else having trouble?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 8:24 PM

RyanC119 Said:

"Notifications from News channels I do not follow any more: I’m getting notifications for channels I have unfollowed. I’ve gone into the News notifications settings and confirmed these channels are not followed, and that they don’t have any notification settings turned on. Anybody else having trouble?"

-------

Where to Go:

No. I am not having this issue, but see if this link has was you need: How to Turn Notifications and eMails On or Off in Apple News - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 8:24 PM in response to RyanC119

RyanC119 Said:

"Notifications from News channels I do not follow any more: I’m getting notifications for channels I have unfollowed. I’ve gone into the News notifications settings and confirmed these channels are not followed, and that they don’t have any notification settings turned on. Anybody else having trouble?"

-------

Where to Go:

No. I am not having this issue, but see if this link has was you need: How to Turn Notifications and eMails On or Off in Apple News - Apple Support

Notifications from News channels I do not follow any more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.