Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Same Passwords?

Are my .me and .iCloud email account the same password as my Apple Login password

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 6:37 AM

sssandra Said:

"Same Passwords?: Are my .me and .iCloud email account the same password as my Apple Login password"

-------

Use these Forums' Password:

FYI: The password would be no different than what you used to log in to these forums with, given it is the same account.

2 replies

Jul 27, 2021 6:20 AM in response to sssandra

Hello sssandra,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you’re inquiring about the password used for your @me.com or @icloud.com email accounts and whether or not they are the same as your Apple ID email. We’d be happy to help.

We see you’ve already checked out If you forgot your Apple ID password.

The password to your @me.com or @icloud.com account would be the same as the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account. When you’re signed into an Apple ID on a device, you can go into Settings to enable iCloud mail which signs you in and out of the service. Also, when you access iCloud through the web, you can login with the Apple ID credentials.

Take a look at iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses for some more information about these accounts and email addresses.

Have a nice day.

Same Passwords?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.