Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mouse ( Logitech M590) cannot click on Ipad (IpadOS 14.7)

I am using Logitech M590 mouse and i can connect Bluetooth to my Ipad which is currently in IpadOS 14.7

but the problem is I cannot click anything, I can only scrolling. Does anyone has the same issue as me ? How to fix it ?

I have restart, unpair and pair mouse and update ipadOS from 14.6 to 14.7 and still error. But in my macbook pro and mobile phone it works but not on Ipad pro 11inch 2018 ipadOS 14.6 and 14.7

please give me solution.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 3:57 AM

See >>> Connect a Bluetooth mouse or trackpad to your iPad – Apple Support

Ne aware that iPadOS includes basic mouse-support - this being limited to the ubiquitous physical three-button layout and mechanical scroll-wheel. iPadOS has no facility with which to install manufacturer specific device-driver software - that would be required to enable other advanced mouse or trackpad functions.

As such, you’ll not be able to use your M585’s advanced functionality with your iPad.

If you require advanced functionality, full support for the Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Apple Magic Trackpad 2 are natively supported in current versions of iPadOS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 3:57 AM in response to agunksandi

See >>> Connect a Bluetooth mouse or trackpad to your iPad – Apple Support

Ne aware that iPadOS includes basic mouse-support - this being limited to the ubiquitous physical three-button layout and mechanical scroll-wheel. iPadOS has no facility with which to install manufacturer specific device-driver software - that would be required to enable other advanced mouse or trackpad functions.

As such, you’ll not be able to use your M585’s advanced functionality with your iPad.

If you require advanced functionality, full support for the Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Apple Magic Trackpad 2 are natively supported in current versions of iPadOS.

mouse ( Logitech M590) cannot click on Ipad (IpadOS 14.7)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.