Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error -7300 in Offline Apple Music

I’ve downloaded offline 19Gb of lossless tracks in my Apple Music, but when I tried to play it, I just had an error -7300. Some of tracks could be played but only if you fast forward it. It was a big fail of my new iPhone XR. I hoped to listen to my favorite music on the plane, but I was disappointed to see this error.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 5:12 AM

6 replies

Jul 27, 2021 8:06 AM in response to twoclrsnmyhead

Hi there twoclrsnmyhead,

We understand you're seeing an error alert when trying to play songs offline in Apple Music on your iPhone. We appreciate you taking the time to connect with us here in Apple Support Communities, and we'd like to learn more to see how we can help.

Are you unable to play any songs offline or is this only happening with some of your downloaded songs? If this only happens with some of the downloaded songs, let's try removing and redownloading them to see if that resolves the issue. Learn more from the links below:

Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device

Redownload music

Also, iOS 14.7.1 was recently released and you may want to update to see if that helps. If needed, this support article provides step-by-step instructions for updating your iPhone:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

Aug 2, 2021 2:35 AM in response to Sparks0829

**update**

redownloading one of the playlist works for me, few songs from same and different playlist is working now without 15 seconds and error 7300

-—————-

I had 15 seconds issue on 14.7.

upgrade to 14.7.1, then i got error -7300.

redownloading does works for 15 seconds issue, but issue reoccur again.

Error -7300 in Offline Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.