Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Disabled

My child was messing around with my iPhone and caused it to get disabled. I’ve tried using iTunes to recover it, but I’m having a problem with that. I don’t seem to get any screen or icon on iTunes to recover my phone. Do I have to be signed into iTunes for it to recover my phone, or can I be signed out? I’m asking this because I do not remember my iCloud password. Please help :(

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 9:01 AM

SOBA_ wrote:

My child was messing around with my iPhone and caused it to get disabled. I’ve tried using iTunes to recover it, but I’m having a problem with that. I don’t seem to get any screen or icon on iTunes to recover my phone. Do I have to be signed into iTunes for it to recover my phone, or can I be signed out? I’m asking this because I do not remember my iCloud password. Please help :(

follow step here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 9:01 AM in response to SOBA_

SOBA_ wrote:

follow step here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

iPhone Disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.