You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have tint green screen how i can fix this problem

this issue come to me at night only in mooring time not coming but I don't know how I can resolve this problem and i make new software and still same at screen shot is not coming how I can solve

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:10 AM

Hello abdo spy,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing a problem with your display intermittently having a green tint. We'd be happy to help!

First, make sure that your iPhone has the latest software version learn more here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many behaviors.

Also, confirm that you don't have any Color Filters applied from the Accessibility menu. You can check this by going to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters: Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Have a nice day!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2021 9:10 AM in response to abdo spy

Hello abdo spy,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're experiencing a problem with your display intermittently having a green tint. We'd be happy to help!

First, make sure that your iPhone has the latest software version learn more here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many behaviors.

Also, confirm that you don't have any Color Filters applied from the Accessibility menu. You can check this by going to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters: Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Have a nice day!

i have tint green screen how i can fix this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.