Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness app not allowing me to signin

I want to use the Apple fitness app on my phone and want to use the sharing functionality but when I open the app on my phone it says I need to set up Activity on my watch. However Activity is already set up on my watch.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 6:58 AM

Hi jeanmarie144,

Thanks so much for the screenshots and clarification. At this point, we can recommend unpairing your Apple Watch to set it up and pair again with your new iPhone. This step can resolve unexpected behavior, and you creates a backup of your Watch data when unpaired, so you can restore your backup to the device afterwards.

Let us know if you've got any questions about this guide, or if any issues persist after pairing back:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Take care!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2021 6:58 AM in response to jeanmarie144

Hi jeanmarie144,

Thanks so much for the screenshots and clarification. At this point, we can recommend unpairing your Apple Watch to set it up and pair again with your new iPhone. This step can resolve unexpected behavior, and you creates a backup of your Watch data when unpaired, so you can restore your backup to the device afterwards.

Let us know if you've got any questions about this guide, or if any issues persist after pairing back:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Take care!

Jul 27, 2021 9:41 AM in response to jeanmarie144

Hi jeanmarie144,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We appreciate you reaching out for help with the Fitness app on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Let's go over the steps needed to share your activity, and ensure it's working for you.

To start, please let us know more about what's going on. Which iPhone model and Apple Watch model are you using? Also, what's the software version installed on each? This can be found under Settings > General > About on each.

We've got a helpful link to share with you. Let us know if it helps to attempt to share your activity directly from your Watch:

Share your activity from Apple Watch - Apple Support

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

Jul 28, 2021 9:18 AM in response to jcasapple

Hi Less thanks for getting in touch.

I have an Apple watch 6 and iPhone SE. The phone OS is 14.7, the watch is on OS 7.6. I recently replaced my iPhone and then this issue started. Fitness app worked fine on my old iPhone. But since switching I get the attached message on the Fitness app on my phone. At the same time I get the attached message on my watch when I open Activity app.

will be really great if you can me sort this.

thanks

Apple Fitness app not allowing me to signin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.