Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures

Hello, I am a newbie on Iphone, i have recently swapped my android huawei phone to Iphone 11. IS there anybody to help me transfer all the pictures from android directly to Iphone ??? Or is there any chance to transfer pictures throught pc , Itunes to Iphone????

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 1:07 PM

How to move your Photos and Videos from an Android to an iPhone

1. Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
  2. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
  3. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
  4. On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. On your computer, sync your photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can find your photos and videos on your device in Photos > Albums.

You can also use iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud, so you can access your library from any device, anytime you want.

Here is a full Apple Support article on the topic.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205063

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 1:07 PM in response to SamuelSalzer

How to move your Photos and Videos from an Android to an iPhone

1. Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
  2. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
  3. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
  4. On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. On your computer, sync your photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can find your photos and videos on your device in Photos > Albums.

You can also use iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud, so you can access your library from any device, anytime you want.

Here is a full Apple Support article on the topic.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205063

Pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.