Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assistive Touch

iphone’s assistive touch is not working. It doesn’t showing it’s icons pls tell me the solution

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:25 PM

Try powering the iPhone off and back on. If that does not help, then try going into Settings>Accessibility, turn AssistiveTouch off and then back on again. I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to when you say it won't show its icons. Are you long pressing the button?

3 replies

Aug 10, 2021 4:46 PM in response to jeaniiieee

jeaniiieee wrote:

How is this going to be resolved? Is this a system issue?

It is unknown how it may be resolved. You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to speak to Apple Support, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here. The only time I used Assistive Touch is to test what other users say about it. I find that spot moving around my screen whenever I go to use it very distracting. I've been glad that Apple went away from a home button, it makes my work product much easier. But that is irrelevant to others, I know. You are welcome to speak to Apple if you wish to ask your question, or to seek additional help with how it works on your device. If you do not wish to do that, you can provide Apple feedback to describe how it works on your device. You will not get a personal response, but they do read all feedback. Use this link, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Aug 9, 2021 12:45 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Hi! I am using an iphone 11. Just got ot last august 3rd, brandnew. My assistive touch keeps on closing. It is showing the icon and it works well but when i open it, it will close again. In short, i have to press it twice before it shows all the option coz first attempt will always close it from the home screen. How is this going to be resolved? Is this a system issue?

Assistive Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.