Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I check if my AirPods Pro are real?

How can I check if my AirPod pros are real

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 5:00 AM

I had one of the fake ones with a real apple serial number, it does the noise cancelation and a whole lot of other stuffs. But the give away is …

1. Couldn't share my songs with other nearby AirPods
  2. the other ear tips that came along wouldn’t fit.
  3. It won’t see or connect with any other of my apple devices once connected to a particular one. Eg if it’s connected to my iPhone it can’t detect when I pickup my iPad or give me the option to switch to another device.

its really very hard to decipher the genuine from the fake nowadays, considering they have successfully gotten hold of the act of generating and issuing out fake apple serial numbers.

I ended up returning it to the sell and walked into apple store to buy a genuine apple product.

so, to answer your question in a layman's language Always buy from the right store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 5:00 AM in response to Babynessa90

I had one of the fake ones with a real apple serial number, it does the noise cancelation and a whole lot of other stuffs. But the give away is …

1. Couldn't share my songs with other nearby AirPods
  2. the other ear tips that came along wouldn’t fit.
  3. It won’t see or connect with any other of my apple devices once connected to a particular one. Eg if it’s connected to my iPhone it can’t detect when I pickup my iPad or give me the option to switch to another device.

its really very hard to decipher the genuine from the fake nowadays, considering they have successfully gotten hold of the act of generating and issuing out fake apple serial numbers.

I ended up returning it to the sell and walked into apple store to buy a genuine apple product.

so, to answer your question in a layman's language Always buy from the right store.

How can I check if my AirPods Pro are real?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.