Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

If I cancel my Apple Music do I lose my library? Then if we resubscribe later do we get it back even with a new email?

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 3:01 PM

If your Apple Music subscription expires our you cancel it, there is not guarantee if our for how long your music library will be retained after the endow the next billing date. If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately. For more info, see:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 3:01 PM in response to Kathrynmcp1

If your Apple Music subscription expires our you cancel it, there is not guarantee if our for how long your music library will be retained after the endow the next billing date. If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately. For more info, see:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.