Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve reset network settings but I still cannot connect to my WiFi but other devices are connected to the same router.

Ive reset my network settings but my phone will still not connect to my WiFi even though there are other devices connected to the same router.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 12:06 AM

So I finally figured out the problem & it’s definitely not the usual stuff like turning the WiFi off or resetting the network settings. Recently I’ve been receiving a lot warnings that my phone has been hacked & it always has a link that you can click on that will supposedly fix the problem. Well I finally decided to pay the $50 for the McAffee vpn for my phone & ever since I did it’s had more issues than I ever did before I got it. I deleted the vpn from my phone & suddenly I was able to connect to my WiFi again. I’m not sure what else to say other than I wouldn’t recommend doing what I did & getting that vpn.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2021 12:06 AM in response to Mr_Bradee

So I finally figured out the problem & it’s definitely not the usual stuff like turning the WiFi off or resetting the network settings. Recently I’ve been receiving a lot warnings that my phone has been hacked & it always has a link that you can click on that will supposedly fix the problem. Well I finally decided to pay the $50 for the McAffee vpn for my phone & ever since I did it’s had more issues than I ever did before I got it. I deleted the vpn from my phone & suddenly I was able to connect to my WiFi again. I’m not sure what else to say other than I wouldn’t recommend doing what I did & getting that vpn.

Jul 27, 2021 6:21 AM in response to Mr_Bradee

Messages saying your phone has been hacked are ALWAYS scams to steal your identity, your money, or both. If you actually clicked on a link in the message change your Apple ID password, and be aware that any other information you entered has compromised your identity. See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I’ve reset network settings but I still cannot connect to my WiFi but other devices are connected to the same router.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.