You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sync iPod v.1.0.4 with AirPods

I have an older iPod, version 1.0.4. I cannot sync with my air pods, 1st generation. Help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 6:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 8:15 PM

AirPods aren't officially supported with iPod nano. You can try connecting your AirPods to your iPod nano (7th generation) by holding the button on your AirPods case with the lid open until a white light flashes.

Scroll down to the section in this article titled "Use AirPods with a non-Apple device": Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2021 8:15 PM in response to janlight49

AirPods aren't officially supported with iPod nano. You can try connecting your AirPods to your iPod nano (7th generation) by holding the button on your AirPods case with the lid open until a white light flashes.

Scroll down to the section in this article titled "Use AirPods with a non-Apple device": Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

Can't sync iPod v.1.0.4 with AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.