Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my Macbook Air 30W Charger for iphone 12

Can I use my Macbook Air 30W Charger for iphone 12?

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 11:17 AM

Yes.

See the following from Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

You can use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other Apple products.

Also see the following from Fast charge your iPhone - Apple Support

You can fast charge your iPhone 8 and later up to 50 percent battery in around 30 minutes.1

Fast charging works when you use an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable and one of these adapters:

• Apple 18W, 20W,2 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter
    • A comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2021 11:17 AM in response to PraneetS

Yes.

See the following from Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

You can use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other Apple products.

Also see the following from Fast charge your iPhone - Apple Support

You can fast charge your iPhone 8 and later up to 50 percent battery in around 30 minutes.1

Fast charging works when you use an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable and one of these adapters:

• Apple 18W, 20W,2 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter
    • A comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)

Can I use my Macbook Air 30W Charger for iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.