Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant find one device listed in icloud.com??

I have a Mac Book Pro & I mac 27 inch as well as I phone. The only two items that appear in icloud.com settings are the 27 in & I phone. The Mac Book Pro doesn't. Why please I am in need of an answer.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 7:35 PM

betsyfromgrass valley Said:

"Cant find one device listed in icloud.com??: I have a Mac Book Pro & I mac 27 inch as well as I phone. The only two items that appear in icloud.com settings are the 27 in & I phone. The Mac Book Pro doesn't. Why please I am in need of an answer. Thanks"

-------

Is it Seen here?: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. If not, then it is likely not signed into your iCloud account. Sign out of iCloud, and then signed back in.

Use the Music or TV App:

If you open the TV app, or Music app, then login to your iTunes Account with it. Next, Approve of the device. Both the login and approval are performed in the Account menu of TV or Music.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2021 7:35 PM in response to betsyfromgrass valley

betsyfromgrass valley Said:

"Cant find one device listed in icloud.com??: I have a Mac Book Pro & I mac 27 inch as well as I phone. The only two items that appear in icloud.com settings are the 27 in & I phone. The Mac Book Pro doesn't. Why please I am in need of an answer. Thanks"

-------

Is it Seen here?: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. If not, then it is likely not signed into your iCloud account. Sign out of iCloud, and then signed back in.

Use the Music or TV App:

If you open the TV app, or Music app, then login to your iTunes Account with it. Next, Approve of the device. Both the login and approval are performed in the Account menu of TV or Music.

Cant find one device listed in icloud.com??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.