Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get ios13 on my iPhone 6

i want to get ios13 to my iPhone 6

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 3:36 AM

5 replies

Aug 13, 2021 10:05 AM in response to Micheal_s

The hardware on your phone is not going to support iOS 13. The maximum OS that the iPhone 6 will support is iOS 12.5.4. There is NO way to get it to go any higher, the hardware is not capable of supporting the demands of the OS. If you want to run anything above iOS 12, then you are going to have to get a phone that is more powerful and able to support the demands. I know this is hard to swallow because having to get a new phone isn't always easy, but this phone is no 7 years old, and if you were running a computer that was 7 years old, it would have a hard time trying to keep up with all the new stuff as well. Hardware just keeps getting better and better as the years go by, and the software that runs on the hardware keeps getting more and more demanding, and there becomes a point where it is just not possible for the hardware to support it anymore and has to be replaced.

How to get ios13 on my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.