Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug with battery status

I bought a new iphone 11 sealed on July 16 and until Monday evening my battery performance was naturally 100%, this Wednesday morning by chance, I check and the status has changed to 86%. It's just inexplicable, some forums say it's due to upgrading to ios 14.5 but I installed this update as soon as it was released and had no bugs.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 8:11 AM

Make sure you update to 14.7.1. Then go to Settings/Battery and you should see a notice that it needs to recalibrate the battery capacity measurement. See→About recalibration of battery health reporting on iPhone 11 series with iOS 14.5 and later - Apple Support

Did you buy the phone from Apple or an authorized reseller? If not you can check that it really is new here→Apple - Support - Check Your Service and Support Coverage

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2021 8:11 AM in response to Alteryx

Make sure you update to 14.7.1. Then go to Settings/Battery and you should see a notice that it needs to recalibrate the battery capacity measurement. See→About recalibration of battery health reporting on iPhone 11 series with iOS 14.5 and later - Apple Support

Did you buy the phone from Apple or an authorized reseller? If not you can check that it really is new here→Apple - Support - Check Your Service and Support Coverage

Bug with battery status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.