Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone doesnt shpw in itunes

I am running macOS Mojave on a mid 2010 MacPro my iPhone is running iOS 14.7.1 iTunes on the MAC is version Version 12.9.5.5. The iPhone shows as attached under USB on the system report so it isn't the cable. I trusted the computer with the pops up on the phone and computer. Neither my iPhone or my iPAD (separate issue) appear in iTunes. I have reboot everything. From what I have read the supposition is that I have a security system blocking access... Trouble is I dom have a security system. Is this just a result that my Mac Pro is too old and apple wants m Monet again?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 9:07 AM

It should still be able to connect to your mac.

Make sure you have done all the steps in:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

If you still can't get it to work:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 2, 2021 12:55 PM in response to Jason Hirsh

Ok the the problem is with the Mojave Box. I was able to get the iPhone recognized and to sync with a mini running Sierra. (10.12.6). From my search on the great net the common culprits is attributed to a third party security program. I aim unaware of any such application. The 'great'. advantage of the apple world is inter operability.... not. I t was easier with my android. I really felt the putting all my eggs in one OS basket wasn't good.

iphone doesnt shpw in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.