Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch

I accidently removed all data from my apple watch 5. I tried to connect my phone and watch but all backup was removed. So can I get that data back somehow?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 1:41 PM

Depending on how and when you removed that data, it might be available in your iPhone's backup. You would first have to restore your iPhone from that backup (then pair your watch to the iPhone):

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Be aware that restore is an all or nothing process. Any data on your iPhone between now and when the backup was created will be lost.

BTW, how did you remove all the data from your watch without unpairing it from your iPhone (and thus creating a watch backup)?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2021 1:41 PM in response to miljap

Depending on how and when you removed that data, it might be available in your iPhone's backup. You would first have to restore your iPhone from that backup (then pair your watch to the iPhone):

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Be aware that restore is an all or nothing process. Any data on your iPhone between now and when the backup was created will be lost.

BTW, how did you remove all the data from your watch without unpairing it from your iPhone (and thus creating a watch backup)?

Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.