Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login error using Facebook or Messenger in iPhone

I cannot log into my Facebook or messenger it keeps saying login error . Please help . I have rebooted . Reset factory settings as well

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 5:08 AM

nazrin1708 Said:

"Login error using Facebook or Messenger in iPhone: Hasn’t worked for me please help"

-------

Three Things:

A. Wait it Out:

Then, there is probably an error on FaceBook's end. Something you just have to wait out.

B. Add Back the App:

Try deleting the application and then adding it back. To delete it, simply hold your finger down on it until is wiggles, and the tap the white-colored "X".

C. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on what when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 5:08 AM in response to nazrin1708

nazrin1708 Said:

"Login error using Facebook or Messenger in iPhone: Hasn’t worked for me please help"

-------

Three Things:

A. Wait it Out:

Then, there is probably an error on FaceBook's end. Something you just have to wait out.

B. Add Back the App:

Try deleting the application and then adding it back. To delete it, simply hold your finger down on it until is wiggles, and the tap the white-colored "X".

C. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on what when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Jul 28, 2021 1:45 PM in response to nazrin1708

nazrin1708 Said:

"Facebook app and messenger: I cannot log into my Facebook or messenger it keeps saying login error . Please help . I have rebooted . Reset factory settings as well"

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Login error using Facebook or Messenger in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.