Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Now what should I need to do when it is many apple ids is created in this iphone

What shoul I need to do when it is not creating Apple ID in this iPhone

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 11:50 PM

srikar112 Said:

"Now what should I need to do when it is many apple ids is created in this iphone"

-------

Just Use a Different Device:

Only 5 account are permitted to be created per device. So, use another device to create one (a device that has not been used 5 times). Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. If you have none, then ask a someone else if you may your theirs (with their permission, of course).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2021 11:50 PM in response to srikar112

srikar112 Said:

"Now what should I need to do when it is many apple ids is created in this iphone"

-------

Just Use a Different Device:

Only 5 account are permitted to be created per device. So, use another device to create one (a device that has not been used 5 times). Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. If you have none, then ask a someone else if you may your theirs (with their permission, of course).

Now what should I need to do when it is many apple ids is created in this iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.