Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID and phone number being used on new watch

I got the notification that "Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new Apple Watch. If you recently signed in to " ' myname' Apple Watch" you can ignore this notification. I haven't used this watch or charged it in a year. The name is correct for my watch. I remove it from my devices. Should I be concerned that my ID is compromised?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 1:56 PM

Yes, you should.

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2021 1:56 PM in response to Krishelle

Yes, you should.

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID and phone number being used on new watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.