Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot see the albums i've purchased in the purchased section

I'm trying to download the songs on my phone, but the purchased section is empty. The albums i've purchased show the purchased sign but i'm not able to download it.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 1:53 PM

Hello kirti harsh,

It sounds like you're trying to redownload songs you purchased previously, but those items aren't showing in the purchase history, correct? We want to help.

Just to confirm, are you using these steps to view the purchase history? See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

Are you using these steps to try and redownload music? Redownload music

If you are using the steps in the above link, can you let us know if you also had a chance to check out the "If you don't see the item that you want to redownload" part of the link you came from?

Thanks!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2021 1:53 PM in response to kirti harsh

Hello kirti harsh,

It sounds like you're trying to redownload songs you purchased previously, but those items aren't showing in the purchase history, correct? We want to help.

Just to confirm, are you using these steps to view the purchase history? See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

Are you using these steps to try and redownload music? Redownload music

If you are using the steps in the above link, can you let us know if you also had a chance to check out the "If you don't see the item that you want to redownload" part of the link you came from?

Thanks!

I cannot see the albums i've purchased in the purchased section

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.