Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 11 pro is stuck on the screen w the apple logo. I tried the force quit and restarting but the screen returns to the black screen with the apple. what else can I try?

my iPhone 11 pro is stuck on the screen w the apple logo. I tried the force quit and restarting but the screen returns to the black screen with the apple. what else can I try?

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 3:06 PM

Adldtd20 Said:

"my iPhone 11 pro is stuck on the screen w the apple logo. I tried the force quit and restarting but the screen returns to the black screen with the apple. what else can I try?"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

3 replies

Aug 19, 2021 12:19 PM in response to aniya828

aniya828 Said:

"My iPhone 11 every time I place it done on my dresser it turned black but still rings and works if I try and force restart it is going to call the police"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If it is going to the police, then contact Apple (with a different phone, if available), and let them know what exactly is occurring. This is definitely of high concern.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.