Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled Iphone

I am at an event far from home. I don’t have my computer with me. My iPhone says “IPhone is disabled connect to iTunes “ what can I do?

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 5:27 PM

Unfortunately, you will need a computer to initiate and complete the following task. If you do not have a computer then try contacting the nearest Apple Store and ask them whether they can help you.

You will need to reset your passcode. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2021 5:27 PM in response to 68Cardinal

Unfortunately, you will need a computer to initiate and complete the following task. If you do not have a computer then try contacting the nearest Apple Store and ask them whether they can help you.

You will need to reset your passcode. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

Axel F.

Jul 29, 2021 10:52 PM in response to 68Cardinal

Good that you have backup files. You can always restore from the backup after you get home.

To reset the passcode, at this time (you are far from home), any Windows computer with iTunes installed OR Any Mac running macOS Catalina or macOS Big Sur will do the job.

As a reminder, here is ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone

Axel F.

Disabled Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.