Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my wi-fi password

What is my wi-fi password?

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 12:59 AM

Your WiFi (Network) Password is configured at your WiFi Router - and you set the WiFi Password on your iPad (and other devices) to match.

Most modern WiFi Routers will have default passwords - which are usually shown on a label, or are documented in your Router User Guide. You should note, however, that it is often necessary to change the default router passwords before the router can be used. Your Router documentation should have the information that you need - or if your router was supplied by your Internet Service Provider, their website will have support information to which you can refer.

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points – Apple Support

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Connect iPad to the internet - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2021 12:59 AM in response to Mulberrybush

Your WiFi (Network) Password is configured at your WiFi Router - and you set the WiFi Password on your iPad (and other devices) to match.

Most modern WiFi Routers will have default passwords - which are usually shown on a label, or are documented in your Router User Guide. You should note, however, that it is often necessary to change the default router passwords before the router can be used. Your Router documentation should have the information that you need - or if your router was supplied by your Internet Service Provider, their website will have support information to which you can refer.

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points – Apple Support

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Connect iPad to the internet - Apple Support

How do I find my wi-fi password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.