Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone access information that’s on my phone if they know my Apple password?

Can someone access information on my phone using my Apple ID?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 4:25 AM

You should certainly make use of Apple's security options. Set a passcode on your phone and any other devices: this prevents someone getting into it to access your data, Do not forget the passcode: it cannot be retrieved if lost.

Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

And if you haven't done so you should set up teo-factor authentication. If someone tries to get into your Apple ID from their own device they will need a code which is sent only to your 'trusted devices'.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2021 4:25 AM in response to chnice

You should certainly make use of Apple's security options. Set a passcode on your phone and any other devices: this prevents someone getting into it to access your data, Do not forget the passcode: it cannot be retrieved if lost.

Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

And if you haven't done so you should set up teo-factor authentication. If someone tries to get into your Apple ID from their own device they will need a code which is sent only to your 'trusted devices'.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Jul 30, 2021 4:17 AM in response to chnice

If they have your Apple ID and password they can certainly get access to anything you have in iCloud. They can make purchases on your account from iTunes and App Store. They could also lock you out of the account by changing the password. So if you think this has happened you’d better change the password immediately.

Can someone access information that’s on my phone if they know my Apple password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.