Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get to the ios setup assistant on my iphone 12 pro max?

Moving data from my android device to my iPhone 12 Pro Max & can’t find the iOS setup assistant. Can someone please help?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 9:17 AM

Transfer of data can only be done during initial setup of the iPhone. Once the iPhone is set up there is no setup assistant.

You would need to restore the iPhone to Factory Settings and set it up again. You can then use the Move to iOS App on your Android device to transfer the data over to the iPhone.

See here for steps: link-> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2021 9:17 AM in response to 2bmecherrie

Transfer of data can only be done during initial setup of the iPhone. Once the iPhone is set up there is no setup assistant.

You would need to restore the iPhone to Factory Settings and set it up again. You can then use the Move to iOS App on your Android device to transfer the data over to the iPhone.

See here for steps: link-> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

how do i get to the ios setup assistant on my iphone 12 pro max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.