Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

account closing

I would like to close my account and I am having hard time to find out the steps to do it

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 10:55 AM

How to delete your Apple Account (Apple ID)

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page on a Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad.
  2. Then scroll down to Data and Privacy and select "Manage Your Data and Privacy."
  3. On the following page, select "Get started" under "Delete your account."

When you request account deletion, you'll receive a unique alphanumeric access code. Make sure that you keep this access code in a safe place. For a short period of time while your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support, provide your access code, and we’ll help you cancel your request so you can resume using your Apple ID. 

You can find more details from Apple Support here.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2021 10:55 AM in response to gennaro34

How to delete your Apple Account (Apple ID)

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page on a Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad.
  2. Then scroll down to Data and Privacy and select "Manage Your Data and Privacy."
  3. On the following page, select "Get started" under "Delete your account."

When you request account deletion, you'll receive a unique alphanumeric access code. Make sure that you keep this access code in a safe place. For a short period of time while your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support, provide your access code, and we’ll help you cancel your request so you can resume using your Apple ID. 

You can find more details from Apple Support here.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504

account closing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.