Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot my Apple ID password and don’t have the passcode I made up for my iPhone 11

I’m trying to set up an appt with the store to get my iPhone restarted with a new password and passcode to unlock the phone.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 5:37 PM

This isn't a chat site.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

For the passcode, see the auricle below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.  

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2021 5:37 PM in response to Agoodrich727

This isn't a chat site.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

For the passcode, see the auricle below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.  

Forgot my Apple ID password and don’t have the passcode I made up for my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.