You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Little to no Reception

I bought new phone end of May. This thing doesn’t work half the time between getting network issue errors and having poor reception slow loading due to only having 1-2 bars when inside. I have lived in the same place for 25 years and all my other iPhone had 3-4 bars inside my home. I live in an area with plenty of towers. Just not understanding why I constantly have bad reception and slow loading like I’m in the black hole every time I’m inside any building or my home. How do I fix this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:08 AM

3 replies

Aug 1, 2021 8:26 AM in response to rowechicky

Hi rowechicky,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with your iPhone Pro Max reception.

Are we understanding correctly this only happens inside your home? Outside your home the reception is fine?

What are the exact network issue errors you see? Do you see No Service? Have a look at these steps: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad.

Do you Use 5G with your iPhone?

Have you contacted your carrier?

Let us know further details.

Have a fantastic day!

Aug 1, 2021 12:19 PM in response to MichaelB2019

Hi yes I have 5G. It happens when I’m inside any building. My house, stores, school, a bar, my hair salon. Safari won’t load and says it’s because I’m not connected to the network. I can close and reopen and it works fine. I’ve rebooted the phone. Toggled airplane mode off/on. Toggled WiFi off/on. Called Verizon who owns nothing of the problem and said it was a known Apple iPhone 12 issue.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Little to no Reception

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.