Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won't update

Why won’t my phone update like it’ll start to download then it’s says failed

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:33 AM

Here is the link that lobsterghost1 posted. For some reason the hyperlink did not come through. Updating iOS: common issues and solutions - Apple Community

7 replies

Jul 31, 2021 7:55 AM in response to lobsterghost1

I've had difficulty with them translating into the title. Then everything with my Apple devices has been going fine, despite many people experiencing issues with unlocking and this morning I updated my Watch. Everything else is updated, the Watch was last. Now that has broken my ability to unlock the Watch from the iPhone. The Watch still unlocks my MacBook Air, but the phone won't unlock the Watch. So, I should get away from here and fix it, but being here keeps my mind off of it. But, I figure once I unlock it in the morning it doesn't matter all day.

Jul 31, 2021 8:00 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Yes, most of my hyperlink issues center around them not translating into title.

Updated our watches last night, but haven't tried the unlock from phone. This seemed to be addressed in iOS 14.7.1. Wouldn't be surprised to learn the WatchOS 7.6.1 broke it again. You're right though. I unlock my watch when I strap it on in the morning and that's that for the day.

My iPhone won't update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.