Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone is unresponsive to touch

My iphone randomly stopped allowing me to open apps. I was using it pressed the power bower just to turn it off but when I tried using it again none of my apps were opening. I tried going to settings to see if i needed to update my phone but that would work either. I tried resetting my phone but even that is not responding, siri just pops up and is also unresponsive. I don't know how to fix this can anyone help

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 11:28 AM

Go through it again (and keep in mind the word immediately) and hold it down and time it for 30 seconds. If it doesn't appear try connecting to your computer and restoring your iPhone from your computer. If that doesn't work click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 11:28 AM in response to kevinsanch24

Go through it again (and keep in mind the word immediately) and hold it down and time it for 30 seconds. If it doesn't appear try connecting to your computer and restoring your iPhone from your computer. If that doesn't work click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

Iphone is unresponsive to touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.