Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to find my backup files in iPhone

I have change my phone and backup my phone however I’m not seeing the pictures that was back up how can I find these pictures

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 1:13 PM

Do you use iCloud for Photos with your old iPhone? If YES then your photos are backed up to iCloud and should be downloading over Wi-Fi to your new iPhone.

If you used iCloud for Photos then you can check on ➔ www.iCloud.com by logging in with your Apple ID and going to the Photos section. If your Photos are there then ensure that you are logged in with the same Apple ID on your new iPhone and-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Photos : Set this to ON.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 1:13 PM in response to mickelia

Do you use iCloud for Photos with your old iPhone? If YES then your photos are backed up to iCloud and should be downloading over Wi-Fi to your new iPhone.

If you used iCloud for Photos then you can check on ➔ www.iCloud.com by logging in with your Apple ID and going to the Photos section. If your Photos are there then ensure that you are logged in with the same Apple ID on your new iPhone and-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Photos : Set this to ON.

Axel F.

Where to find my backup files in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.