Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im trying to buy more storage on my phone and it wont let me. It says contact itunes support, how do i get more storage?

im trying to buy more storage on my phone and it wont let me. It says contact itunes support, how do i get more storage?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:11 PM

Just know that iCloud Storage and iPhone Storage are two different and separate things. By buying iCloud Storage, you are not going to increase the physical storage space of your iPhone.

If you still want to purchase iCloud storage that open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage Storage ➔ Change Storage Plan : Here you can select the storage plan that you like.

If you get a message to contact Apple Support then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 7:11 PM in response to kupkaite

Just know that iCloud Storage and iPhone Storage are two different and separate things. By buying iCloud Storage, you are not going to increase the physical storage space of your iPhone.

If you still want to purchase iCloud storage that open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage Storage ➔ Change Storage Plan : Here you can select the storage plan that you like.

If you get a message to contact Apple Support then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.