Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen mirroring no longer working on multiple devices

Was there an update with screen mirroring? It’s no longer working on any of my devices, and I see there are numerous concerns with the same issue within the past week. How do we resolve this issue?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 5:47 AM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

Screen mirroring works fine on my side. Any issues are local to your setup and settings, or specific apps or content.

What are you trying to mirror? Some services do not support AirPlay or block AirPlay, or limit to which devices they will AirPlay.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 5:47 AM in response to firenza123

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

Screen mirroring works fine on my side. Any issues are local to your setup and settings, or specific apps or content.

What are you trying to mirror? Some services do not support AirPlay or block AirPlay, or limit to which devices they will AirPlay.

Screen mirroring no longer working on multiple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.