Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to load photo

My more than 400 pictures arent loading! It keep giving me an error message that “unable load photo! Error occurred while loading high quality version of this photo!”

i updated my phone already and tried restarting my phone couple times but nothing is working!

please help!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 6:26 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2021 8:14 AM in response to rukhsar212

Hello rukhsar212,

It sounds like your photos are synced with iCloud Photos and set to optimize your device storage. To ensure the high-resolution version of your photos download, let's check a few things.

To get started, ensure that you're connected to Wi-Fi. Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Your photos should load over a cellular connection too, but let's rule out any data caps or slow speeds.

Next, be sure you have Low Power Mode disabled. Low Power Mode temporarily pauses iCloud Photos. Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

If those steps don't resolve the issue right away, close the app and restart your iPhone. Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch & Restart your iPhone

Cheers!

Unable to load photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.