Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see how many steps I have walked per day

How do I access the amount of steps I walk everyday

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 7:45 AM

Hello!

To check the amount of steps you have taken on your iPhone, follow the below instructions:

• Navigate and open the Health App > Click on “Browse” at the bottom of the screen > Click on Activity (Symbol is a flame) > Your steps should be displayed there.

If you want to find how many steps you have taken on your Apple Watch, follow the below instructions:

• On your Apple Watch navigate to the Activity App (It’s the app with the three colored rings) > Scroll down, and your steps for the day will be displayed there. Your watch had to have been worn all day for you to see the steps taken that day.

You can also find the amount of steps you taken from your watch on your iPhone, to do so follow the below instructions:

• Navigate and open the Fitness App that comes with your watch > Click on “Activity” at the top of your screen > Scroll down until you see “Steps” You can also view the amount of steps you have taken on other days by clicking through the days, or going to the calendar in the Fitness app.

I hope this was helpful for you!

Bye! :)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 7:45 AM in response to Dawn1zach

Hello!

To check the amount of steps you have taken on your iPhone, follow the below instructions:

• Navigate and open the Health App > Click on “Browse” at the bottom of the screen > Click on Activity (Symbol is a flame) > Your steps should be displayed there.

If you want to find how many steps you have taken on your Apple Watch, follow the below instructions:

• On your Apple Watch navigate to the Activity App (It’s the app with the three colored rings) > Scroll down, and your steps for the day will be displayed there. Your watch had to have been worn all day for you to see the steps taken that day.

You can also find the amount of steps you taken from your watch on your iPhone, to do so follow the below instructions:

• Navigate and open the Fitness App that comes with your watch > Click on “Activity” at the top of your screen > Scroll down until you see “Steps” You can also view the amount of steps you have taken on other days by clicking through the days, or going to the calendar in the Fitness app.

I hope this was helpful for you!

Bye! :)

How do I see how many steps I have walked per day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.