Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share my photos to my Apple TV?

How can I load all my pictures to play on background of my Apple TV?

UTU7000,

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 9:06 PM

Do you use iCloud for Photos? If YES then you can sign in with your Apple ID on your Apple TV. Ensure that it is the same Apple ID that you use on your iPhone where you use iCloud. Once the above is done then await a few minutes for the Photos app to load some photos from iCloud. Open the photos app and you should see your images load on your screen from iCloud.

If you do not use iCloud for photos on your iPhone then the photos will not transfer and you will need to AirPlay the photos from your iPhone to your Apple TV.

If you want to use your photos on your Apple TV as a screen saver then you can open Settings ➔ General ➔ Screen Saver ➔ Type ➔ My Photos : Here you can choose which photos to display while the screen saver is playing.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 9:06 PM in response to Chaos118

Do you use iCloud for Photos? If YES then you can sign in with your Apple ID on your Apple TV. Ensure that it is the same Apple ID that you use on your iPhone where you use iCloud. Once the above is done then await a few minutes for the Photos app to load some photos from iCloud. Open the photos app and you should see your images load on your screen from iCloud.

If you do not use iCloud for photos on your iPhone then the photos will not transfer and you will need to AirPlay the photos from your iPhone to your Apple TV.

If you want to use your photos on your Apple TV as a screen saver then you can open Settings ➔ General ➔ Screen Saver ➔ Type ➔ My Photos : Here you can choose which photos to display while the screen saver is playing.

Axel F.

How can I share my photos to my Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.