Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv 4k

Hello, about the apple tv 4k after i buy it do i also have to pay any monthly payment for the apps and channels that i use or do they come with the apple tv 4k??

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 1:11 PM

The Apple TV box is just the device to have apps on, somewhat similar to iPad and iPhone. It doesn’t come bundled with other services. Other services are extra, or with third parties.

The Apple TV box features the Apple TV app, which is used to access iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent), Apple TV+ (subscription) or other premium channels (subscription each).

The Apple TV box features an on-device App Store for many more services, some of which will require a separate subscription.

If you haven’t subscribed to Apple TV+ before, then Apple will offer an extended trial period for purchasing a new eligible device. (Apple TV+ is Apple’s streaming channel featuring Apple Original content.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 1:11 PM in response to mim129

The Apple TV box is just the device to have apps on, somewhat similar to iPad and iPhone. It doesn’t come bundled with other services. Other services are extra, or with third parties.

The Apple TV box features the Apple TV app, which is used to access iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent), Apple TV+ (subscription) or other premium channels (subscription each).

The Apple TV box features an on-device App Store for many more services, some of which will require a separate subscription.

If you haven’t subscribed to Apple TV+ before, then Apple will offer an extended trial period for purchasing a new eligible device. (Apple TV+ is Apple’s streaming channel featuring Apple Original content.)

apple tv 4k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.