Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging iPhone SE2 from MacBook

My iphone SE1 charges from the USB port on my MacBook Air just fine, but using the same cord in the same port my iphone SE2 will not charge at all. Why?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 9:09 AM

I had the same problem before. Connect the phone to the computer, then open your finder, on locations find your phone. After you find your phone click on it, the click trust. mine worked after that. It will ask you if you want to download a update to sync the phone, that is up to you. as soon you click on trust, do the same in your phone. That will sync both to work together.

I hope this help!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 9:09 AM in response to Hwy6AandM0

I had the same problem before. Connect the phone to the computer, then open your finder, on locations find your phone. After you find your phone click on it, the click trust. mine worked after that. It will ask you if you want to download a update to sync the phone, that is up to you. as soon you click on trust, do the same in your phone. That will sync both to work together.

I hope this help!

Charging iPhone SE2 from MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.