Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frequently used emojis?

🧳🥶😛🌴🌲🛌🤌🏽🌙👇🏽😱😛😲🤩

The above emojis have been appearing recently in my “frequently used emoji” list. Most of them, I have NEVER used before. Apple support told me that’s because there are a certain number of spaces that need to be filled, in the “frequently used emoji” section, and so the Apple system randomly selects emojis to fill the required spaces. But I have owned an Apple iPhone for years (previously an iPhone 6 and now an iPhone 12), and these emojis have never appeared before. A few of them have also recently appeared on my iPad as well.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 2:32 PM

I did find my Frequently Used emojis and there are several there that I have never used. Not so many as your list, but I don't use them at all and would never have reason to use a rocket or a bag of popcorn. I think Apple's answer is as good as we will get.

7 replies

Aug 1, 2021 2:34 PM in response to frazzm737

I’m just worried someone has access to my iPhone and iPad. I like using emojis but only use a small select number of them. I can’t delete emojis, but I could just click on other emojis to replace them on my frequently used list. But I don’t see any point in doing that. I just don’t truly understand why they suddenly appeared.

Frequently used emojis?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.