Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why would I be missing all messages from just 1 sender?

Why would I be missing all 2 way messaging, including icloud, from only 1 person in past 2 months, but have other texts from 2017? Cloud Storage is only one third full, I DID NOT DELETE IT, and no one has access to my equipment. Is it possible sender deleted from MY phone using his phone? I have iPhone 11.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 8:24 PM

Leatta1 wrote:

Is it possible sender deleted from MY phone using his phone?

No.

Do you share Apple ID?

Did you have Text Message forwarding enabled? If yes, if the other person deletes from their deice then they would have received this message as shown in the pic below.

All your devices mean "All the devices that use the same Apple ID and have Text message forwarding enabled.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 8:24 PM in response to Leatta1

Leatta1 wrote:

Is it possible sender deleted from MY phone using his phone?

No.

Do you share Apple ID?

Did you have Text Message forwarding enabled? If yes, if the other person deletes from their deice then they would have received this message as shown in the pic below.

All your devices mean "All the devices that use the same Apple ID and have Text message forwarding enabled.

Why would I be missing all messages from just 1 sender?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.