Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find Apple Pencil Serial Number

my pen broke and I want to check if I have warranty i believe it does but I’m not sure

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 7:59 PM

2 replies

Aug 1, 2021 8:22 PM in response to 5BossBear11

5BossBear11 Said:

"Where can I check serial code for apple pen: my pen broke and I want to check if I have warranty i believe it does but I’m not sure "

-------

Apple Pencil Serial Number:

If registered with your account, it may show up: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Normally, you can insert it into your iPad, and it will show up in Settings. But, if it is broken, avoid inserting it.

Aug 1, 2021 8:25 PM in response to 5BossBear11

You can find it on the original packing and the receipt. The serial number is also available on the Pencil 2 itself if you unscrew the tip and look inside. The other convenient place to find the serial number is:

1. Make sure you’ve paired Apple Pencil with your iPad. Depending on model, you’ll need to plug it into the bottom of your iPad via Lightning or stick it to the right edge of the iPad.
    2. Once paired, go into Settings > General > About > Apple Pencil.
    3. You’ll now see the model and serial number of your Apple Pencil.

Axel F.

How to find Apple Pencil Serial Number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.